We offer a variety of services. Just give us a call or stop by, we'll take care of you.
We now carry the full line of "Mitch" products to keep you looking great between haircuts.
Play a game of foosball, or grab a beer. Don't miss a minute of the game,
Flat screen TV at every station
Hello friends! (Read till the end, there is a lot of info here)
We just want to let you all know, when and how we will open and operate. There are a lot of guidelines that we all need to follow.
- We will be opening 6/23/20 with somewhat limited hours.
- We will be only taking appointments. No walk ins at this time. Appointments will be made through Square Appointments, which I will have a link to on the website and Google page. You will be able to make your own appointment or you can call the shop and leave a message. We will call you back when we have a break, as we will not be able to answer calls while in the middle of a service.
- When you arrive for your appointment, you will need to wait outside or in your vehicle. Your barber will come out and call you in when they have completed their sanitation procedures.
- You will need a mask to enter the shop. Please bring your own mask. It will have to be worn from when you enter the shop, during the entire service and until you exit.
- There will be only 1 client per barber in the shop and 1 member from the same household can accompany that client while practicing safe social distancing and wearing a mask.
- Before sitting down for your service, you will need to sanitize your hands. We have soap and a sink at each station and also have plenty of hand sanitizer.
- We will only be providing haircuts at this time. No beard trims or hot lather shaves.
- There will be a temporary price increase as we will be preforming about half of the normal services we would otherwise be able to do if not for the extra sanitation procedures and all of the many supplies we have had to purchase. I have thought long and hard about this decision but we can't get back to work making half of our regular pay and working much harder. I promise you, it is temporary until things get back to normal.
Prices are as follows,
Seniors (65+) $20, Regular $25 and Fades $30.
- We will be screening you before your appointment. These are the questions you should expect.
1- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
2- Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
3- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath?
4- Are you experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
5- Have you experienced any new change in your sense of taste or smell?
6- Have you traveled outside the state on public transportation or internationally in the last 14 days?
Please don’t make an appointment if you have answered yes to any of these questions.
All said and done, we honestly can’t wait to get back in the shop and see all of you. These last couple of months have been so tough on everyone. We can’t wait to make everyone feel a little better with a fresh haircut!
Thanks, Dan, Andrea and Arthur